- Male / Female, max 32 years old;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with min GPA 2.75;
- Have minimum 4 years of working experience in Accounts preferably in Manufacturing Industries (Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, etc);
- Understand accounting process;
- Have good command in Microsoft Office;
- Have sound knowledge of ERP system (preferably Microsoft AX);
- Command in English language is added advantage;
- Good interpersonal skills, excellence, perseverance, integrity, willing to learn & have strong commitment.
- Handling day to day transactions (payment, receipt & journal transactions);
- Responsible for proper recording of transactions and ensure payments are made in accordance with Contracts terms;
- Perform ledger scrutiny;
- Prepare accounts reconciliation & its details;
- Support data requirement of tax team.
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications can apply through our website www.essa.id or send to email your comprehensive resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org at the latest 2 weeks from this advertisement. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for further recruitment process.