- Male/Female max 30 years old;
- Candidates is a Bachelor of Law from reputable university with at least 2 years of experience in a legal department, preferably from oil & gas company, petrochemical industry or at a Lawfirm;
- Strong practical knowledge of Indonesian legal system, general corporate, oil & gas regulations;
- Excellent legal drafting, detail oriented & very well organized;
- Have a good communication skill and able to maintain a polite and professional demeanour;
- Enthusiastic person, team player, proactive and can motivates other.
- Command in English language is added advantage;
- Having positive values, such as Excellence, Perseverance, Integrity and Care.
- Providing legal assistance and advice;
- Conducting Legal Research, regulation updates and information management which demonstrating through legal knowledge to identify concerns in relevant industry sectors;
- Taking initial instruction internally or externally; drafting and reviewing agreement, reports and other related documents;
- Providing effective organisation of documentation and planning, administer and monitor the agreements;
- Position will be based in Jakarta and may require occasional Site Visit;
- Maintain good relations with related Government Entities, Notaries, Legal Consultants and other third parties.
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications can apply through our website www.essa.id or send to email your comprehensive resume/CV to email@example.com at the latest 2 weeks from this advertisement. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for further recruitment process.