- Maximum 35 years old;
- Minimum Diploma (D 3 or Bachelor Degree (S 1 Petroleum Engineering Chemical;
- Minimum 1 year experiences similar level as DCS Control Room Operator;
- Preferably having experiences Oil Gas Company;
- Familiar with Microsoft Office;
- Have English proficiency;
- Able to work independently and target orientation;
- Preferably domiciled in Palembang;
- Good personality, honest, authoritative and have high morale, initiative;
- Having positive values, such as Excellence, Perseverance, Integrity and Care.
- Carry out LPG refinery operations safely and according to procedures to get production according to the set targets;
- Carry out refinery start up activities according to predetermined SOP;
- Carry out factory shutdown activities both in normal and emergency situations;
- Monitoring operating conditions and equipment in the field, filling out log sheets and other routine work, proposing equipment repairs and preparing equipment to be repaired;
- Carry out orders from superiors/supervisors that are relevant to refinery operations;
- Implement and understand K 3 L policies and report any potential hazards.
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications can apply through our website www.essa.id or send to email your comprehensive resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org at the latest 2 weeks from this advertisement. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for further recruitment process.