- Male/Female, maximum 40 years old;
- Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree in Engineering / Management / Economic with min GPA 3.0;
- Have minimum 8 years of working experience as Procurement & Logistics Supervisor preferably in Manufacturing Industries / Oil & Gas / Petrochemical;
- Understand the overall supply chain process, including international trading and contractual terms;
- Understand customs clearance process (e.g.: export/import documents);
- Have good knowledge in Integrated System (ERP/Ms Dynamics/SAP);
- Have good command in Microsoft Office (Ms Excel, Words and Power Point);
- Command in English language is added advantage;
- Good personality, honest, authoritative and have high morale, initiative;
- Having positive values, such as Excellence, Perseverance, Integrity and Care.
- Manage procurement activities (sourcing, vendor evaluation & selection, negotiation, PO creation & PO fulfillment, vendor
- Prepare comparison sheet and provide some initial analysis based on capability, scope of supply and initial offer from
- Prepare contract as per legal requirements and ensure key information in the contract is provided as document summary;
- Ensure that products are delivered in a timely manner and the quality of product received as required;
- Good knowledge in procurement, INCOTERMS, payment terms, spare parts knowledge as well as commercial terms and
- Manage logistics activities (inland transport, export / temporary export & import / temporary import);
- Provide Monthly Procurement & Logistics Report.
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications can apply through our website www.essa.id or send to email your comprehensive resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org at the latest 2 weeks from this advertisement. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for further recruitment process.