Mr. Hamid Awaluddin is an Indonesian citizen, born in 1962. Appointed as President Commissioner (Independent) of the Company since 2013. He has no affiliation with members of the Board of Directors, other members of the Board of Commissioners, or with the Controlling Shareholder.
- Ph. D in Social Justice, at American University, Washington, DC, 1997
- LL. M, in International Human Rights Law, at Washington College of Law, American University, Washington, DC, 1989
- MA, in International Relations, Peace and Conflict Resolution, at the School of International Services, American University, Washington DC, 1991
- Non-Degree Program, in Communication Skills, at School of Communications, American University, Washington DC, 1986-1987
- Special Education in International Human Rights Law, at Lund University, Sweden, 2001-2002
- Bachelor of International Law, Faculty of Law, Hasanuddin University, Makassar, Indonesia, 1986
Positions in the Group of the Company:
- May 2023 – present: Chairman of Audit Committee of PT Surya Esa Perkasa Tbk.
- 2013 – present: President Commissioner of PT Surya Esa Perkasa Tbk.
- 1989 – present: Professor of International Law, Human Rights, Diplomacy and Conflict Resolution at the Faculty of Law and Faculty of Social and Political Sciences, Hasanuddin University
- 2014 – present: President Director of PT Adimitra Baratama Nusantara
- 2012 – present: President Commissioner of PT Delta Dunia Makmur Tbk.
- 2008-2012 : Indonesian Ambassador to the Federative Republic of Russia and Belarus
- 2004-2007 : Minister of Law and Human Rights of the Republic of Indonesia
- 2001-2004 : Member of the General Election Commission
- 2000-2001 : Member of the Joint Team for Corruption Eradication, Attorney General’s Office
- 2000-2001: Special Advisor to the Partnership Institute, an international non-profit organization