Related Article

February 05, 2024

ESSA Sees Better Earnings in Q4, 2023, Buoyed by Favorable Commodity Prices

December 26, 2023

ESSA’s Subsidiary PT Panca Amara Utama Clinches Green Proper Award for the Second Consecutive Year

October 18, 2023

ESSA Continues with Operational Excellence and Sees Improved Product Prices

October 04, 2023

ESSA Announces Exciting Changes: New Company Name and Change in the Management

September 25, 2023

ESSA Secures Gas Contract Extension for LPG Refinery

July 28, 2023

ESSA Maintains Operational Excellence as Lower Price Impact Earnings

ESSA Completes Additional 10% Acquisition of Ammonia Business

Jakarta, 7 March 2023 – PT Surya Esa Perkasa Tbk. (ESSA: IJ), a publicly listed company engaged in the Energy and Chemical sectors through its LPG refinery and Ammonia plant, has completed its acquisition of an additional 10% stake in PT Panca Amara Utama (PAU). PAU was previously 60% owned by ESSA and with the acquisition now complete, ESSA’s total shareholding in PAU has increased to 70%.

ESSA’s Ammonia business contributed 93% of ESSA’s revenue in 2022 and is expected to contribute significantly to ESSA’s earnings going forward. An increase in stake in PAU is expected to be accretive to Earnings per Share (EPS) especially considering the upcoming Blue Ammonia project.

For further information, please visit our website or contact:

Shinta D. U. Siringoringo

Corporate Secretary

Phone: +62 21 2988 5600




Media Relations Team

Phone: +62 812 9548 6465