The Board of Directors of PT Surya Esa Perkasa Tbk. (the “Company”) hereby invite all of the Company’s Shareholders to attend the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (“AGMS”) and the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders (“EGMS”) both referred as (“Meeting”) which will be convened on:
|Day / Date||:||Friday, 5 June 2020|
|Time||:||2.30 pm Jakarta time – finished|
|Venue||:||DBS Bank Tower 19 Floor Meeting Room Ciputra World 1 Jakarta Jl. Prof. Dr. Satrio Kav. 3-5 Jakarta 12940, Indonesia|
Agenda of AGMS as follows:
- Approval and ratification of the Company’s Annual Report including the Company’s Financial Statements, the Board of Directors Report and the Board of Commissioners Supervisory Report of the Company for the period ended 31 December 2019;
- Determination of the use of the Net Profit obtained by the Company for the fiscal year ended on 31 December 2019.
- The appointment of the Independent Public Accountant which will audit the Company’s books of the year ending on 31 December 2020 and provide authority to the Board of Commissioners of the Company to determine the honorarium and the requirements for the appointment of the Independent Public Accountant.
- Provide authority and rights to the Board of Commissioners to determine salary and/or honorarium and/or other allowances for members of the Board of Commissioners and members of the Board of Directors of the Company for the fiscal year 2020.
- Approval of Changes and/or Reappointment of member of Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners.
- Submission of the Report and Accountability of Realization of the Use of Funds Resulting from the Limited Public Offering I year 2018.
Agenda of EGMS as follows:
- Amendment to the Company’s Articles of Association.
- Approval for Material Transactions to be carried out by the Company in the form of the issuance of bond and/or loan by PT Panca Amara Utama, a subsidiary of the Company (“Transaction”) and the granting of a corporate guarantee or other forms of collateral by the Company for guarantee the Transaction Plan which is a material transaction based on Bapepam LK Regulation No. IX.E.2 Attachment to the Decree of the Chairman of Bapepam-LK No. Kep-614 / BL / 2011 dated 28 November 2011 concerning Material Transactions and Changes in Main Business Activities.
Considering the Status of Emergency Situation of the Disease Caused by the Covid-19 Virus as determined by the Government Republic of Indonesia and as a preventive measure for the prevention and/or spread of Covid-19 during the period of Large-Scale Social Restrictions (PSBB), the Company will implement an electronic power-of attorney mechanism (e-Proxy) and the Company may impose restrictions of physical attendance by the Shareholders in the Meeting with a quota as per applicable health protocol.